Green Chili Pepper (Shombo green)
Loaded with Vitamin C and beta-carotene, green chillies are great for healthy eyes, skin and immune system.
Need to buy Green Chili Pepper (Shombo green)? Then our Green Chili Pepper (Shombo green) will be your best friend. Our Green Chili Pepper (Shombo green) is directly from our farm. They are healthy, rich in fiber and many other nutrients.
Composition Nutritional of 100 g Green Chili Peppers
- Energy 23 kcal
- Protein 0.7 g
- Fat 0.3 g
- Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Calcium 14 mg
- Phosphorus 23 mg
- Iron content 0 mg
- Vitamin A 260 IU
- Vitamin B1 0.05 mg
- Vitamin C 84 mg
Health Benefits of Green Chillies:
1. We should begin with the ultimate benefit – i.e. green chillies come with zero calories. In fact, they speed up one’s metabolism as much as 50% for up to three hours after eating.
2. Protection against cancer: Green chillies are loaded with antioxidants, that protect the body against free radicals by acting as natural scavengers. Green chillies can also keep prostate problems at bay.
3. Green chillies also exert a number of beneficial effects on the cardiovascular system. Specifically, it reduces the likelihood of developing atherosclerosis by reducing blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels and platelet aggregation, as well as increasing fibrinolytic activity. Fibrinolytic activity refers to the ability to prevent formation of blood clots, which can lead to a heart attack or stroke.
4. Interestingly enough capsaicin, found in green chillies although hot to taste, has been shown to lower body temperature by stimulating the cooling center of the hypothalamus in the brain. This explains why, even in very hot places like India, green chillies are consumed.
5. Capsaicin in green chillies has a stimulating effect on the mucus membranes of the nose and sinuses. Capsaicin stimulates blood flow through the membranes and causes mucus secretion to become thinner. This action makes it beneficial in combating the common cold or sinus infections.
6. The heat produced by the chillies, act as an effective pain reliever, as a digestive and anti-ulcer aid. Although, people with active peptic ulcer may be bothered by “spicy foods”.
7. Loaded with Vitamin C and beta-carotene, green chillies are great for healthy eyes, skin and immune system. Make sure to store the green chillies at a dark cool area because chillies lose their Vitamin C, when they are exposed to heat, light and air.
Sanify the lungs
The content inside the green chili peppers can let out the airways so we can breath relieved especially when we have a flu. Moreover, the content in the green chili peppers also can protect the lungs from the lungs disease such as pneumonia and enfisema.
Mood boosters and increase appetie
One of the surprisingly health benefits of green chili peppers, it can make your mood better. That causes of the releasing endorphins hormone from the brain that can make you become happy. The other side, if you eat green chili peppers, it can adding your appetite.
Healing the wound
Apart of make the mood better, green chili peppers also take a role as natural anti-biotic, that can help to speed up the process of sending fresh blood to the wounded area or to the infected area so the wound will dry faster. So, if you have any injuries, don’t forget to fast eat green chili peppers, okay? Feel the results yourself
Organic foods offers nationwide delivery of green chili pepper at an affordable price.
Organic foods offers nationwide delivery of green chili pepper at an affordable price. Order now!
We deliver within 24 hours. Same day delivery also available (conditions applies).
There are no reviews yet.